The EACCME Certificates are available for download after login to your USER ZONE.
The Certitifcate of the presentation is also available at the Contribution list of the abstract submitting author.
The User zone enables you to:
- Acess the virtual library (registered participants who have paid the registration fee only)
- Login using your login details
- Click on the item Virtual library in the menu on the left-hand side
- Download a certificate of attendance (after the congress has ended)
- Register for the congress (i.e. to select and pay the registration fee)
The recorded presentations for which we received authors’ consent are now being continously added (within next few days) and they will be available at the LIVE EVENT website under the Scientific Program folder (find them once clicking to desired session and clicking the presentations title, please note you must be logged in) until the end of January 2021. There You can also find the Questions which were put during LIVE STREAM event and you can continue to discuss the topic under the folder "Discussion".
All these presentations (including the LIVE discussions) will be also stored within the Virtual Library under the USER ZONE from beginning of January 2021.
- Please do not create multiple user accounts using different e-mail adresses.
- If you are unable to log in use the link "Forgotten password?" below on this page. If you have any queries or continue to have problems logging in, please contact the organising secretariat at email@example.com
- If you create multiple accounts, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to acess the virtual library and the live streaming. We also cannot guarantee that complete information regarding your participation in the congress will be displayed properly in your User zone (in particular list of submitted abstracts, dates and times of your presentations). In addition, it will not be possible for us to link your payment of the registration fee to your user account, which may result in impossibilty to issue the EACCME attendace certificate.